jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

Returning! - Mawile, Smeargle, Fizz, and Guqin Sona

Hello everyone! I just forgot I had this blog... xDD

This time I'm gonna publish more than a work. Firstly, my most recent job (and the biggest one): a real-size mawile:




I started doing her on 1st April but I've had to finish her on a rush. And I'm pretty proud with her <3

Secondly, a very little one I did some months ago: a little shiny smeargle. He's totally posable, so it's even more cute:



The next ones are more LoL plushies: Fizz, which has been one of my favourites (and I almost cried when I sent him, seriously) and Guqin Sona (with a new pattern that adds boobies!! Yeeee <3). Guqin Sona is for sale just now, by the way ;)



Remember you can see more of my work on my deviantArt: ayinai.deviant.com


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario